Meet The 2020 Delegates
Mrs. Greater New York,
- Yasmeen Gumbs-Breakenridge
- Platform Title Name: #ConfidenceComesFromWithin
- Non-Profit: Madison Square Boys & Girls Club (Madison Council Member)
- Husbands name: Joseph Breakenridge
- Number of Children 1 Daughter
- Years Married 10 1/2 years
- Marjorie Vail
- Community Focus: Star Legacy Foundation and Propelled Media
- Husbands name: Roman Vail
- Number of Children: 1
- Years Married: 17 years
Mrs. Dutchess County,
- Dr. Jackie Berry
- Community Focus: Find your Carrot
- Husbands Name: Christopher Berry
- Number of Children: 1
- Years married: 20
Mrs. Long Island,
- Dominque Dickson
- Community Focus: Blood Donation Awareness, New York Blood Center
- Husbands name: Joseph Dickson
- Number of Children: 3 sons Nathaniel, Cameron & Tristan
- Years Married: 8
Mrs. Empire State,
- Sheila McKinney
- Community Focus: INSPIRING WOMEN AND STUDENTS TO INVEST IN THEMSELVES, W!SE (Working in Support of Education, Feeding America, Shelly's Smile)
- Husbands name: Scott
- Number of Children: 2, Justin, Alexa
- Years Married: 20
- Jessica Fabus-Cheng
- Community focus: Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy, platform: Mission to End Duchenne
- Husband's name: Dan Cheng
- Number of children: 1
- Years married: 3.5
Mrs. Gotham City,
- Monta “MJ” Chlapowski
- Community Focus: Early on, I was taught that being in a position to “give back” is a privilege. As we step into our ratified new normal in the wake of the pandemic my focus will continue to be on feeding our displaced and hungry. In the United States the number has surpassed 37 million who are facing food security issues. I will continue my efforts to donate and volunteer with various food banks on a local and national level. “God’s Love We Deliver” is one of the very best organizations in NYC whose mission is to deliver nutritious cooked meals to those too sick to shop or cook for themselves including children and caretakers. Indeed it will be a honor to support this worthy cause.
- Husbands name: Mark A. Chlapowski
- Years Married: 1 1/2 years
Mrs. Onondaga County,
- Katie Flaherty
- Community Focus: Heal, Empower, Reclaim- Providing patient advocacy and public education for female health. Empowering young girls and women within their bodies, giving them the courage to shine.
- Husbands name: Will
- Years Married: 11
Mrs. Electric City,
- Kate Boydston
- Community Focus: Kate is the founder of the initiative Be KIND. This initiative encourages others to be kind, inclusive, nurturing and dependable for our peers with different abilities.
- Husbands name: Christopher
- Number of Children: 1 son, Hudson
- Years Married: 5
2020 MISS NEW YORK FOR AMERICA CONTESTANT
You can vote as many times as you like!
Please remember to include the contestants name in the “Add a Note” section when in Paypal checkout
VOTING IS NOW CLOSED 🙂
THE MRS. NEW YORK PAGEANT IS PROUD TO ANNOUNCE
THEIR 7TH ANNUAL FABULOUS FACE CONTEST!A portion of the proceeds will go towards the Fabulous Face Winner’s charity, school, church or non-profit organization of choice. Another portion will go towards The Mrs. America Organization’s Charity
Victoria’s Voice Foundation.
Votes are $5 per vote.
You may vote as many times as you like!
5 votes= $25, 10 votes= $50, 20 votes= $100, etc.
The Mrs. New York America Fabulous Face Contest and The Miss New York for America People Choice Online Contests start on Monday, June 15th and will end on Wednesday, July 15th at 6:00 p.m. EST on mrsnyamerica.com.
The winner of Fabulous Face and People’s Choice will have the amazing opportunity to present a portion of the contest proceeds to her charity (non-profit) organization of choice along with the Mrs. America and Miss for America Charity- Victoria’s Voice Foundation!
Help your favorite contestant and make her dream come true!