Meet The 2019 Delegates
Please remember to include the contestants name when voting in the “Add a Note” section when in Paypal checkout
Husbands name: Kristofer Lickfeld
- Number of Children; 1 biological child and 1 step child
- Years Married 1.5
- Community Focus
Using my platform #YouAreMoore: Bringing Addiction out of the Shadows and into the Light, I have teamed up with Open Door Mission to make a difference in our communities near and far, in the battle against drugs.
Husbands name: Orlando O. Jordan
- Number of Children: One son
- Years Married: 4
- Community Focus: My community focus is Empowerment Through Financial Literacy.
Money management is a life skill that empowers individuals, which in turn strengthens families and ultimately communities. My mission is to use my financial expertise as the vehicle to touch as many lives as possible for the betterment of humanity.
Luisa Diaz Brown
Husbands name: Alan Brown
- Years Married: One Year
- Community Focus : Founder of Mi Amor Gala which is a celebration of Kindness: "Angels that empower other angles with broken wings through the gift of love." Mi Amor Gala partners with the charity organization Safe Passage, https://www.safepassageheals.org
I have served on the Board of Directors for over five years. The goal of Safe Passage is to "break the cycle of domestic abuse by healing and empowering women and their children enabling them to live a new, safe productive lives".
When you empower women through bettering their education and building their self-esteem, you are in turn empowering their family, friends and community as well.
Please join me in continuing to offer opportunities, second chances and honoring these courageous women on their transformation from the inside out.
For more information please visit my website: https://www.luisadiaz.com
Mrs. Dutchess County
Husbands name: Chris Berry
- Years Married: 18
- Number of Children: 1 son, 11-year-old, Grey
- Community Focus: My platform is 'Helping Birds Help People', which highlights the value of birds in our environment and their impact on human health. I'm an Official Ambassador for the Audubon Society, which protects birds and their habitats, and a TV Host and producer for the program "Bird to the Wise" now airing on many local stations all over the state.
Mrs. Great Lakes
Husbands name: David Richardson
- Number of Children: 1 daughter named Sharon Rose Richardson
- Years Married: 5 years
- Community Focus: In partnership with the YWCA of Onondaga County I am Inspiring women and girls living in poverty and raising awareness through my #povertylookslike social media campaign
Mrs. Upstate New York
Husbands name: John Klibanoff, MD
- Number of Children: 4 children
- Years Married: 10 months
- Community Focus: Brigid's Hope- a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization,
founded by Brigid, whose mission is to raise college scholarships for inner city youth living in at risk situations. www.brigidshope.com
You can vote as many times as you like!
voting for the 2019 pageanant is over. Thank you for another wonderful year!
THE MRS. NEW YORK PAGEANT IS PROUD TO ANNOUNCE
THEIR 6TH ANNUAL FABULOUS FACE CONTEST!
A portion of the proceeds will go towards the Fabulous Face Winner’s charity, school, church or non-profit organization of choice. Another portion will go towards The Mrs. America Organization’s Charity
Victoria’s Voice Foundation.
Votes are $5 per vote.
You may vote as many times as you like!
5 votes= $25, 10 votes= $50, 20 votes= $100, etc.
Contest starts on February 19th and ends March 25th at 11:00 p.m. EST
The winner of The Fabulous Face Contest will automatically be placed in the Top 5 on Sunday, March 31st.
Help your favorite contestant and make her dream come true!